Photo Booth Attendant
We’re a photo booth company creating photo & video experiences for events, parties, and brand activations.
We’re currently on the hunt for a few photo booth attendants to join our team to help bring life to our client’s events. Attendants are responsible for interacting with guests, encouraging them to take photos, showing them examples of poses, and helping them use the booth to take their photos. An ideal candidate is able to calmly handle all types of crowds, from small children to unruly adults. The hours vary depending on the needs of the event; however, you’ll be working a minimum of 4 hours per event.
This is a great opportunity to earn extra money on a part-time/contract basis, and if you stick with us, you may be able to turn it into a full-time gig.
- Be dedicated, hardworking, and always on time (no exceptions)
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Be able to follow instructions for setting up and breaking down photo booth
- Have reliable transportation (car, van, etc)
- Have a valid driver’s license and insurance
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Have general computer knowledge
- Be based in the New York Metropolitan Area
- Is comfortable dressing up to seamlessly blend in at events (formal, casual, etc)
- Picking up and delivering the booth from central location to event location
- Setting up the photo booth ~2 hours before the start of each event
- Interacting with guests and assisting them with use of the booth
- Handing guests business cards to let them know where to see their pictures online
- Ensuring the booth is operating correctly (changing ink and paper as needed)
- Troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise (i.e. printer jams)
- Breaking down the booth at the end of each event
- Returning the booth to the central location
- You’ll gain experience in the event and entertainment industry
- You’ll gain experience in customer service and crowd control
- You’ll connect with amazing people from all walks of life
- You’ll get to travel
- You’ll be working and growing with an awesome up-and-coming company that respects you
- $35.00 per hour
- Travel reimbursement for parking and tolls
- Cash tips from guests
Think you'd be a good fit for our team?
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami and we love to travel.